The equipment requirements for all levels must be the same as outlined in the US Lacrosse Women’s Rules. Each youth player shall wear the following pieces of equipment which shall be professionally manufactured and not altered:
1. A professionally manufactured and properly worn mouth guard which shall include an occlusal (protecting and separating the biting surfaces) and a labial (protecting the teeth and supporting structures) portion that covers the posterior teeth with adequate thickness.
2. Mouth guards cannot be clear or white nor have protruding tabs except for the goalkeeper.
3. Eye protection or goggles meeting the ASTM certification for woman’s lacrosse (F803).
4. Close fitting gloves and soft headgear are permitted; no hard helmets may be worn except by the goalie.
5. Goalie must wear a lacrosse helmet with face mask designed for lacrosse, a chin strap, and must meet the NOCSAE standard. Goalies must also wear a separate throat protector, chest protector, abdominal and pelvic protection as well as a mouthguard. Goalie gloves and leg padding on the shins and thighs may also be worn. All protective devices should be closed fitting padded where necessary and not be of excessive weight.
6. Field and Goalie Sticks
U15 and U13: Regulation field stick (35.5” minimum and 43.25” maximum) and pocket
U11 and U9: Regulation field stick with or without modified pocket. May be cut to fit comfortably along the length of the player’s arm.
Mesh pockets are only allowed for the goalkeeper.
U15, U13, U11 and U9: Regulation Goalie Stick-length can be up to 52”
U15 and U13: Regulation Goalie Stock Minimum Standards (35.5”)”